L’Oréal - Confettis

Hello!

I hope you're enjoying the nice weather and nature. For a while now everything exuberates and I it makes me really happy to look at any plant.

Nail polish I'm showing you is equally cheerful as the nature outside. It's Confettis nail polish from L’Oréal’s top coat collection.

Pozdrav!

Nadam se da uživate u lijepom vremenu i prirodi. Već neko vrijeme sve naočigled buja i ja se stvarno razveselim kad pogledam bilo koju biljku.

Lak koji vam donosim isto tako je veseo kao i priroda vani, radi se o Confettis laku iz L'Oorealove kolekcije nadlaka.

It consists of different size hexagons in two colures - white and black, immersed in transparent base. There's enough glitter, you don't have to go fishing for it and its size is just enough to be visible, and jet they don't get in the way in any part of the nail. (I hate when too big glitter stick out from the tip of the nail.) It's the most visually effective over some vivid colour, and as a base I used Ruby Kisses - Electric Purple. In any case, over any nail polish it will certainly uplift and brighten any manicure.

Radi se o heksagonima različitih veličina, u dvije boje - bijeloj i crnoj utopljenima u prozirnu bazu. Šljokica ima dovoljno, nije ih potrebno pecati i veličinom su taman da su vidljive, a da opet ne smetaju ni na kojem dijelu nokta (mrzim kad mi prevelike šljokice vire preko vrha nokta). Najefektniji je preko laka u nekoj jarkoj boji, ovdje sam kao bazu za manikuru koristila Ruby Kisses - Electric Purple. U svakom slučaju, preko čega god ga nalakirate svakako će podignuti i razveseliti manikuru.

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!