Dupe: Orly Gorgeous Vs. CG Caribbean Temptation

Hi!

In my opinion there's never quite enough comparison between similar nail polishes for several reasons:

  • maybe you prefer one brand over another
  • maybe you're watching your budget
  • maybe only one is available for purchase
  • and maybe you've already got one and thinking about buying another

Whatever your reasons are, this post will make you happy, because I compare two spring/summer beauties from Orly and China Glaze.

Pozdrav!

Po meni nikad dosta usporedbi sličnih lakova iz nekoliko razloga

  • možda preferirate određenu marku više od druge
  • možda pazite na budžet
  • možda samo jedan od ponuđenih vam je dostupan za kupnju
  • a možda već imate jedan i dvoumite se kupiti li i drugi

Koji god bili vaši razlozi, ovaj post će vas razveseliti, jer donosim usporedbu dvije proljetno/ljetne ljepote marki Orly i China Glaze.

I swatched China Glaze Caribbean Temptation a while ago since it's one of my first nail polishes. Almost 6 years has passed since then! When I bought Orly Gorgeous I didn't doubt that it'll be similar to CG, But that it'll be almost identical I hadn't even suspected.

In photos you can see just how similar they are, Orly is just half shade darker. They share the same basic tone, shimmer color, even finish. So check it out and see if you think it's a doupe...

China Glaze u nijansi Caribbean Temptation sam swatchala dosta davno obzirom da je to jedan od mojih prvih lakova. Gotovo 6 godina je prošlo od tada! Kad sam kupila Orly u nijansi Gorgeous nisam ni sumnjala da će biti sličan CG-u, ali da će biti gotovo identičan nisam baš naslućivala.

Na fotografijama možete vidjeti koliko su zaista slični, Orly je samo pola nijanse tamniji. Dijele osnovni ton, boju shimmera, čak i finish. Pa pogledajte da li i vi mislite da su dupe...

Illy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I appreciate it :)
If you would like we can follow each other - just leave me link and notice that you are following me and I will come to follow you too!